FASB/IASB MODULE ENHANCEMENTS
We have further enhanced our FASB/IASB capabilities to help our clients better model their lease portfolio and ensure accurate financial reporting. Enhancements include:
- The ability to dynamically change between Finance and Operating calculations on the fly.
- Updated column layout for enhanced readability.
- Enhanced help screen to fully explain each calculation in the FASB/IASB schedule.
- Updated FASB/IASB reports.
ALLOCATIONS and G/L ENTRIES
We have improved how Visual Lease accommodates complex General Ledger scenarios in terms of both Allocations and directly making G/L adjustments, we have added the following new features:
- Using our new Allocation Groups, you can now charge individual expenses to specific business units as well as allocate those expenses according to how those business units occupy the premises.
- Allocation Groups keep a full history of how expenses have been charged.
- Financial entries can now have offsetting mirror entries to cover double-entry accounting requirements.
In our continued response to customer requests, we have made a number of enhancements to our standard lease screens, including:
- The State field is no longer required.
- The Property ID on the Lease General screen is now a link to the referenced Lease ID.
- The length of the Site Number and Building Number fields have been increased.
- You can now customize or hide every field in the Lease General – Dates section.
- The Add Alerts page has been redesigned for improved performance and usability.
- We have allowed for more flexibility on the Date Type used for Financial and Clause alerts.
- The Export Grid function on both the Lease Documents and Project Documents pages now outputs Created by and Date and Last Modified by and Date.
- Ad Hoc reports will now allow private reports to be deleted by their owners even if the owner is not an Administrator.
- The Import function now includes more of the Lease Information - Lease General fields.