Visual Lease 10.2 Released – Easier Lease Administration!
Visual Lease has generated a lot of buzz over the past year for our cutting edge lease administration software. Packed with new features, Visual Lease 10.2 makes it even easier for real estate professionals to manage multi-lease portfolios.
- All view and edit screens have been re-formatted and streamlined, allowing users to input and edit lease information even faster.
- A building picture can now be uploaded and displayed in a prominent area to visualize each location.
- Dashboard drill downs, allowing users to view the underlying data in each dashboard component.
- Existing Portfolios (ad-hoc reports) can be copied, providing even more flexibility in creating user-defined standard reports.
- Numerous other enhancements.
The next update of Visual Lease will be released in late January of 2011, and will be available to all of our existing and new customers.