Free Webinar: FAS 13 Lease Accounting Changes
On February 2nd at 12pm EST, Visual Lease and KBA Lease Services will host a free webinar outlining the impact on corporate real estate due to the proposed FAS 13 lease accounting changes. Presenters include Marc Betesh, CEO of Visual Lease, Gary Illiano of Grant Thornton and Lou Ferro of KBA Lease Services.
“I attended Visual Lease’s FASB round table discussion in New York City and found it highly informative, says Meyer Last, Esq., Partner at Fried Frank. “The emphasis on practical application will be greatly useful to anyone who must contend with the new rules, whether directly or as a consultant.”
- Updates from FASB’s Latest Roundtable Meetings
- What You Need to Know about the Proposed Changes
- Modified Gross Leases – A Thing of The Past?
- How Long is a Lease Term (Once You Count Options)?
- How Existing Leases Will Be Treated
- What You Can Do Now To Save Both Time and Money