As the Human Resources Manager at Visual Lease, you will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by recruiting new staff and ensuring retention of existing staff as well as planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and implement recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, and procedures.
· Communicate recruitment goals and objectives with recruiters.
· Maintain the internal candidate database.
· Communicate with the team to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans.
· Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates.
· Build networks to find qualified candidates.
· Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements.
· Prepare weekly reports for clients to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found.
· Proof read job descriptions and other related materials.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· A proven track recruiting record.
· Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
· High standards of personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
· Exhibits passion and excitement over work, has a can-do attitude and a commanding presence.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business. SHRM Certification preferred.
- Travel as required (0-10%).