As the Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Visual Lease, you will continue to build and lead our team of experienced business development professionals, reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will have responsibility for delivering a coherent, worldwide strategic partnership plan, including channel partnerships and strategic alliances and deploy a strategy to build preference and market share growth for Visual Lease. This team’s activities will be guided by Visual Lease’s desire for long-term, hyper-revenue growth and how channel partnerships and technology partnerships can enable that goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own Visual Lease’s partnering model from strategy to execution.
- Evangelize Visual Lease products and solutions and educate Visual Lease Partners on new areas of opportunities in collaboration with Visual Lease.
- Build alignment and momentum with Visual Lease partners by developing solutions and go-to-market programs.
- Build revenue generation and strategic partnership development and management.
- Execution of partner programs including, but not limited to, lead generation, partner sales enablement, co-marketing, event participation, partner training, product integration oversight, and marketplace management.
- Be an influence leader working closely with sales, marketing, and product organizations to rally around strategic partnership opportunities
- Schedule and meet face-to-face contact with current or prospective partners on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of Visual Lease solutions.
- Stay current on market and industry conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 15+ years of experience in a corporate development or business development capacity in a highly competitive market with strong preference for Enterprise Accounting SaaS solutions.
- Experienced at developing licensing and embedded product relationships with global software vendors.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to achieve sales success; including executive-level relationships, account penetration, solution selling, and coordination of multi-site account management.
- Able to handle a large volume of activity, with the ability to both nurture existing partner relationships as well as drive new relationships to demonstrable value.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value-based selling process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creation of convincing and strategic sales approach, proposal, documentation and presentation.
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High standards of personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work, has a can-do attitude and a commanding presence.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology and overall economics of the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Accounting, or a similar discipline. MBA Preferred.
- Travel as required (75%).