As the Director of Product Management at Visual Lease, you will help build and lead our team of experienced product management professionals, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a senior position that will play a pivotal role in developing and shipping the products and features that will lead to explosive growth on the Visual Lease platform. We want someone who is obsessed with shipping product features that will have maximum impact, while delighting users. And we want someone who is a great people manager, communicator and collaborator. Building a successful partnership with senior client services and engineering leaders is an important part of this job. The Director of Product Management will have the opportunity to take the foundation that has been laid over the last year and push it in new directions in the future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and facilitate the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight our customers.
- Collaborate with leadership and product teams to lead product design and delivery.
- Engage stakeholders to align on clear, actionable product strategy and priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and our business.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, marketing, services, operations and engineering teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into PRD’s and drive projects to completion.
- Evangelize the product vision and product roadmap, inspiring customer empathy throughout the organization.
- Conduct research and gather robust data to general KPIs to make data-driven decision behind product and feature development
- Own the release management process in partnership with the VP of Engineering.
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Function as a technical contact point.
- Develop and maintain a expert-level knowledge of Visual Lease solutions.
- Stay current on market and industry conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 10+ years of extensive product management leadership experience developing, building, and launching successful web-based Enterprise business applications, preferably accounting-centric.
- Expereinced in an Scrum Agile environment.
- Have international product experience.
- The ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Think strategically but also willing to get your hands dirty.
- The drive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship.
- The capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value-based selling process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creation of convincing and strategic sales approach, proposal, documentation and presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a similar discipline. MBA preferred.
- Travel as required (10-20%).