As an Accounting Business Analyst at Visual Lease, you will be part of a team of experienced product management professionals, reporting directly to the Director of Product Management. This role will also serve as a resource to assist in supporting pre-sales efforts. This is a position that will play a pivotal role in helping to sell, develop and ship the products that will lead to explosive growth on the Visual Lease platform. Building a successful partnership with the sales, client services and engineering teams is an important part of this job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist internal and external users in problem solving using in-depth Visual Lease knowledge combined with a deep accounting background.
- Support the sales, client services and engineering departments as a subject matter expert in accounting.
- Determine best use of Visual Lease, as well as external partner data/interfaces, to meet client accounting requirements.
- Research solutions for common end-user accounting use cases and write detailed “how to” guides for distribution to clients.
- Proactively contribute, offer recommendations, and identify risks and solutions associated with proposed or existing software applications and strategies.
- Define business needs and translate into system requirements that clearly defining the scope of the solution.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level knowledge of Visual Lease solutions.
- Responsible for the maintenance of our Visual Lease sales demo databases.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3+ years of business analysis background in an accounting environment.
- The drive to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- The capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a similar discipline. CPA preferred.
- Travel as required (10%).