Visual Lease (www.visuallease.com) is the leading SaaS lease management software for growing organizations around the globe. Visual Lease is built for lease professionals, by lease professionals. It is also used to manage contracts, equipment leases, and license agreements.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Advocate to join our growing team. We are looking for a fresh and innovative account manager who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in account management and customer success!
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, this position provides a unique opportunity to support over 250 customers in various industries all over the world. The role involves managing ongoing relationship with these customers as well as upselling them to purchase expand services.
The Customer Success Advocate is expected to be organized, detail-oriented, fast-learning, tech-savvy, and supportive. He or she will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for every customer, and will be expected to listen to our customers and provide creative input to our product, sales, and marketing teams, continuously expanding and improving the features of our software.
The Customer Success Advocate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
1. Customer Onboarding:
· Analyze the customer’s needs and develop an onboarding plan to help our onboarding team configure the software, train the customer’s team and oversee data migration or population projects.
· Present this plan to the customer on the kickoff call and adapt it as necessary.
· Check-in with the customer throughout the onboarding process to ensure that the customer’s needs are met.
2. Ongoing Account Management:
· Actively manage, develop and retain a portfolio of customers
· Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers Develop a success plan to ensure organizational adoption and expansion of our product
· Close renewal business on a quarterly basis, meeting or exceeding quota.
· Be proficient with the Visual Lease platform, able to introduce new functionality to customers
· Advocate and effectively communicate all customer feedback and enhancement ideas to Engineering, Customer Services and Sales Teams
· Receive and respond to all customer inquiries, including advanced technical support tickets. Manage customer expectations while serving as the liaison between the Engineering, Technical Support, and Abstracting teams.
3. Administrative Tasks: Assist Director of Client Services with miscellaneous administrative projects. These will include tracking notes and metrics and maintaining reports.
4. Up-Selling and Cross Selling: Identify up-sale opportunities, perform demonstrations of advanced features, and generate upsell proposals and contracts, as well as identify and deliver cross sale opportunities for our various corporate partners.
5. Sales Support: Assist the Business Development department by attending demos and providing information on the onboarding process as needed.
6. Product Support: Perform User Acceptance Testing on new functionality. Transfer all product feedback to Engineering team.
We expect our candidates to possess the following characteristics:
1. 2+ years of account management experience from a high-tech company, ideally with Finance, Accounting, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
2. Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
3. Experience in leading projects from conception to closure, and in leveraging internal resources to get things done
4. Experience in building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users
5. College graduate fluent in modern web-based technologies.
6. Strong organization skills, excellent verbal and written communications stills, an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
7. Positive outlook on life, patience, and strong relationship-building skills.
8. Comfort in a fast-paced, growing environment where change is constant and the ability to think outside-of-the-box is valued.