Sales Support Specialist
Visual Lease is looking for an energetic sales and marketing specialist to support our growing sales team. This person will work closely with senior level management to create sales and marketing strategies for our industry-leading real estate consulting services and software.
Being part of a small team with a national reach means enhanced responsibility and considerable influence over the sales and marketing strategy. You will be directly contributing to the success of the team and the company in a highly visible way. This person must be confident, energetic and organized with potential for growth into an outside sales representative.
The Sales Support Specialist will be in charge of managing the existing sales and marketing processes as well as finding new methods and techniques to increase sales ready leads.
- Support sales representatives in creating proposals and responding to RFP’s
- Manage all sales and marketing content
- Manage websites and all social media content including blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn and press releases
- Proactively market Visual Lease through industry channels
- Coordinate newsletter content, design and distribution
- Coordinate webinars and speaking engagements
- Create and manage target prospect lists
- Create online content including articles, videos, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Experience using social media tools (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other design tools
- Familiarity with HTML preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with SEO strategies and tools preferred but not required
- Real estate or software industry experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Highly organized
- Fast learner with an adaptable skill set
- Ability to multi-task and work in a face paced environment with senior management
- Critical thinker with proven problem solving abilities
- Motivated self-starter
- Proactive in keeping up with latest sales and marketing techniques
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related fields
- Entry Level or 1-3 years of experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Visual Lease, LLC is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.